Monday 25 March 2013

Frame Game: The Reveal

38 frames and 3 weeks later, our gallery wall is complete. Really, this project could all be done in a weekend but I dilly-dallied quite a bit. Between buying, painting, matting, and hanging the frames and selecting/editing/printing pictures for them, I wanted some down time. But I absolutely love how it turned out!


We mainly chose photos of our families, friends, and pets, along with some of our favourite photos from our wedding. I also threw in a few cute printables we made slash found online.



That too-cute-for-words baby is my 6 week old niece (check our her baby shower recap). I am so happy with how everything turned out. Now I am unable to walk past it without stopping and staring for a solid 15 minutes every time.


At first I thought I may want to add more to it but I kind of like the current size. If I was to expand at all, I think I would throw up some frames on the other side of the staircase.

xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment